1. 400 g of bread flour
2. 7 g of fresh yeast bread
3. 5 g of salt
4. 5 g of sugar
5. 30 g of extra virgin olive oil
6. 250 g of lukewarm water
7. Cheese, ham, prosciutto, tomato sauce, basil, oregano … to fill
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the dough and knead until a soft and elastic dough. With this mass not cost much and it is very basic and simple, and have some oil becomes very extensible and manageable.
2. form a ball and let rest for about an hour . We put the ball on lightly floured work table and divide it into equal pieces, we can weigh them. If we see that shrinks let rest 10-15 minutes.
3. Roll out each ball of dough into a circle , not leave very fine, half inch or so, fill it with what we like, cheese, ham, tomato … what are the ingredients in a pizza outlet. We close While the ball of bread and place it with the flat side up on a tray, in my case pan, greased with oil.
4. Repeat the same with the remaining dough and balls placed slightly apart from each other so that they grow not bunch up.
5. Heat the oven to 180 degrees with no air heat up and down.
6. We let the dough gets a little older, for half an hour or so , until we see that the balls have nearly twice its initial volume.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes . At 20 minitos cooking, if desired sprinkle the surface with oregano and grated cheese.
8. Serve immediately when finished baking.
Tips and Tricks:
- The dough recipe used is a basic dough bread, not pizza dough to use as the one I posted. If you like the pizza bases and soft gorditas does serve of course, but if you seek a thin crust , this other recipe is appropriate.
- The amount of water is adjusted to always use flour for the bakery . Remember not to add all the liquid if your flour has another quality and absorption capacity is not the same.
- In the blog you have other recipes sweet and savory breads that may interest insurance.
- Go ahead and make the homemade pizza recipe rolled . If you fancy, remember that you can send a photo of the result to post it on my blog with your comments, improvements or what you want to comment me about this recipe.